Mobile TriMet arrival predictions for iPhone
ArrivalTracker is an iPhone app for showing TriMet bus and train arrival predictions wrapped in a beautiful interface.
- Browse nearby stops
- Quickly enter a Stop ID
- Pick frequently used stops from favorites
- Access recent stops
- Set reminders for upcoming arrivals
- Fully accessible with assistive technologies
Simply enter a Stop ID.
- Easy to use number pad
- Instant confirmation of stop name
Get details about your arriving vehicle.
- View vehicle location on a map (when available)
- Touch the vehicle marker for distance and heading
View and browse for nearby stops on a map.
- Browse and pick bus stops from a map
- Freely drag around the map
- Pinch to zoom in and out
- Touch a stop marker to view arrivals
I am more than happy to answer any questions, and receive feedback and bug reports that you might have about ArrivalTracker. Send your e-mail inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an answer within about a business day.
ArrivalTracker was designed & developed by Tim Trautmann, a Portland based software developer and frequent TriMet user.
Tim is available for iOS and Ruby on Rails development projects and can be reached via his webpage.